Dr. Daniel Bowman is a Dentist practicing in Ellsworth Afb, SD. Dr. Bowman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Daniel Rhea Bowman DDS's Practice location
Ellsworth Afb, SD 57706Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Rhea Bowman DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Dr. Benjamin Don Coon DDS2900 Doolittle Dr Ellsworth Afb SD 57706
- Dr. Damon Joshua Pope DMD2900 Doolittle Dr Ellsworth Afb SD 57706
- Mark Iriwn Kampfe DDS2900 Doolittle Dr Ellsworth Afb SD 57706
- Dr. Shaun Roger Rocknak D.D.S.2900 Doolittle Dr Ellsworth Afb SD 57706
- Wendy Dees Lobre DDS2900 Doolittle Dr Ellsworth Afb SD 57706
- Dr. Jennifer Depew DMD2900 Doolittle Drive Ellsworth Afb SD 57706