Dr. Amy Jarchow is a psychologist practicing in Pocatello, ID. Dr. Jarchow specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Jarchow evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Jarchow because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Amy Lynn Jarchow PHD's Practice location
Pocatello, ID 83201Get Direction
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Get Direction
Dr. Amy Lynn Jarchow PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- Belinda Turley4650 Hawthorne Rd Pocatello ID 83202
- Dr. Donald Maurice Whitley PH.D.1598 Delphic Way Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Lyn Nicole Mcarthur PH.D.4650 Hawthorne Rd Pocatello ID 83202
- Dr. Debra Larsen Aubrey PH.D.850 E Center St Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Theodore Gardner PH.D.4650 Hawthorne Rd Pocatello ID 83202
- Elizabeth Craun M.S.465 MEMORIAL DR POCATELLO ID 83201