Dr. Randall Planck is a Chiropractor practicing in Matthews, NC. Dr. Planck specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Planck seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Randall Lee Planck D.C.'s Practice location
Matthews, NC 28105Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28212Get Direction
Dr. Randall Lee Planck D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Cheynia Allen2121 E. Arbors Dr Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Bryan Edmiston DC423 Fenton Place Charlotte North Carolina 28207
- Dr. Neil Karnire Pai D.C.8821 University East Dr Charlotte NC 28213
- Dr. Daniel Edward Danieley D.C.5945 Weddington-Monroe Rd Matthews NC 28104
- Dr. Ronald Lee Johnson DC1698 Highway 160 W Fort Mill SC 29708
- Dr. Chad Randall Drilling DC2305 E Wt Harris Blvd Charlotte NC 28213