Helena Nikolajevic is an acupuncturist practicing in Stone Ridge, NY. Dr. Nikolajevic evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Nikolajevic treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Helena Nikolajevic LAC's Practice location
Stone Ridge, NY 12484Get Direction
Helena Nikolajevic LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Ms. Carolyn G. Rabiner L. AC.7392 S. Broadway Red Hook NY 12571-9171
- Dr. Peter David Lichtenstein D.C., L.AC.7 Prospect St New Paltz NY 12561
- Marcus Degrazia L.AC.15 OLD FARM RD RHINEBECK NY 12572
- Ms. Catherine Elizabeth Finley LAC430 Main Street Rosendale NY 12472
- Ms. Hillary Thing LAC.10 OLD ROUTE 213 HIGH FALLS NY 12440
- Mr. Jonathan R Friedman DDS558 Oregon Trl Pine Bush NY 12566