Dr. Irene Voo, M.D.
Ophthalmologist | Retina Specialist6970 S CIMARRON RD 200 LAS VEGAS NV, 89113
Education and Training
UCSD B.S. 1995
UCLA School of Medicine M.D. 1999
Jules Stein Eye Institute,UCLA Ophthalmology Residency 2003
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute FL VitreoRetinal Fellowship 2005
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Retina Specialists
Dr. Irene Voo, M.D.'s Practice location
LAS VEGAS, NV 89113Get Direction
- Alternative Treatments for Testicular Cancer?
According to studies, 98 percent of people afflicted by cancers exposed to chemotherapy and radiation treatment succumb to their ailments which contrasts starkly with billions of dollars that have gone into researching cancer cures.Cancer affecting the germ cells lining the seminiferous tubules of...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- The Benefits of Krill Oil on Lupus
Krill are little shrimp-like crustaceans rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids. Omega-3s are vital nutrients and are used to maintain the healthy function of the brain and retina. EPA, or eicosapentaenoic acid, and DHA, or docosahexaenoic acid, are also fundamental in regulating cell activity and...
- Anemia and the Elderly
Anemia should not be accepted as an inevitable consequence of aging. A cause is found in approximately 80 percent of elderly patients. The most common causes of anemia in the elderly are chronic disease and iron deficiency. Vitamin B12 deficiency, folate deficiency, gastrointestinal bleeding and...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- Dr. Rajy M Rouweyha M.D.1505 WIGWAM PKWY STE 100 HENDERSON NV 89074
- Dr. Dan L Eisenberg M.D.3575 Pecos Mcleod Las Vegas NV 89121
- Dr. Sean O. Hansen MD3575 Pecos-McLeod Las Vegas Nevada 89121
- Dr. Shoib Myint DO1505 WIGWAM PKWY STE 100 HENDERSON NV 89074
- Dr. Paul Casey M.D.2090 E Flamingo Rd Las Vegas NV 89119
- Ms. Lina Nagia D.O.620 Shadow Lane Las Vegas NV 89106