Dr. Irene Voo, M.D.
Ophthalmologist | Retina Specialist6970 S CIMARRON RD 200 LAS VEGAS NV, 89113
Education and Training
UCSD B.S. 1995
UCLA School of Medicine M.D. 1999
Jules Stein Eye Institute,UCLA Ophthalmology Residency 2003
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute FL VitreoRetinal Fellowship 2005
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Retina Specialists
Dr. Irene Voo, M.D.'s Practice location
LAS VEGAS, NV 89113Get Direction
- What is Medicaid?
Medicaid is a health insurance program by the federal government to cover the finances for basic health and long-term care of low-income individuals. Unlike the Medicare, which is available to every citizen over the age of 65-years-old, Medicaid is available only for people with low-income, limited...
- How Long Can Bronchitis Last?
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the lungs, sometimes commonly known as a chest cold. It can range from mild to severe and can be an infection such as the common cold. Bacteria, exposure to smoke and chemical irritants may also cause bronchitis. The most common symptoms of bronchitis are cough,...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Is Testosterone Replacement Therapy Absolutely Necessary?
Levels of testosterone affects the energy levels, muscle mass, sex drive, concentration, and memory in males. It is also important in the production of red blood cells and bone growth in men. Testosterone therapy is known to improve all of the above when the levels of the hormone are low in the...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Dr. Rajy M Rouweyha M.D.1505 WIGWAM PKWY STE 100 HENDERSON NV 89074
- Dr. Dan L Eisenberg M.D.3575 Pecos Mcleod Las Vegas NV 89121
- Dr. Sean O. Hansen MD3575 Pecos-McLeod Las Vegas Nevada 89121
- Dr. Shoib Myint DO1505 WIGWAM PKWY STE 100 HENDERSON NV 89074
- Dr. Paul Casey M.D.2090 E Flamingo Rd Las Vegas NV 89119
- Dr. Roy Han-hui Loo MD653 N Town Center Drive Las Vegas NV 89144