Dr. Paul Luff Boger DMD
Dentist | General Practice406 Market Street Warren PA, 16365
Dr. Paul Boger is a Dentist serving the Warren area for more than 20 years. Dr. Boger is experienced in Dental Implants, Orthodontics, Crowns & Bridges and Porcelain Veneers. He is also a Fellow of the ...
Education and Training
LaSalle University B.S. 1988
University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine D.D.S. 1993
- General Dentistry
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting
- Bruxism / Teeth Grinding
- Crowns & Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Six Month Smiles
- Composite Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
- Guided Tissue Regeneration
- Occlusal Adjustment
- Root Canal (endodontics)
- Scaling & Root Planing
- Tmj Diagnosis And Treatment
- Tooth Extraction
- FellowInternational Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Professional MemberPennsylvania Dental Association
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
Experience & Accolades
- InstructorInstitute of Advanced Laser Dentistry
Dr. Paul Luff Boger DMD's Practice location
Warren, PA 16365Get Direction
WARREN, PA 16365Get Direction
Dr. Paul Luff Boger DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boger
- C. p.
Dental cleaning and check-up.
- Timothy s.
- Beth m.
Very good as always.
- Travis l.
Great Family Dentistry..
- M. b.
Just a check-up.
- Jerry t.
My first time visit was well worth switching dentists..
- Lee l.
Semi annual check up..
- D. h.
I am very pleased with my visit. Dr Johnson is very thorough..
- Phil g.
- S. b.
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Dr. Raymond James Johnson D.M.D406 Market Street Warren PA 16365
- Dr. Pamela K Nordland DMD412 N Main St Jamestown NY 14701
- Dr. Ama D Graham-kremers DDS1720 Holland St Erie PA 16503
- Dr. Christopher Michael Francese D.M.D.796 Fairmount Ave Jamestown NY 14701
- Dr. Jeffrey David Menoff D.D.S785 Fairmount Ave Jamestown NY 14701
- Dr. Anne Renee' Shear D.D.S.896 E 2nd St Jamestown NY 14701