Dr. Kevin Donlin is a Dentist practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Donlin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Kevin Michael Donlin DMD's Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Get Direction
MADISON, SD 57042Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Michael Donlin DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Mrs. Nichole Michelle Cauwels DDS6100 W 41st St Sioux Falls SD 57106
- Dr. Kendra Elizabeth Zuercher DDS6100 W 41st St Sioux Falls SD 57106
- Dr. Tim Kappenman D.D.S.208 W 37th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Michael R Juba DDS704 N Splitrock Blvd Brandon SD 57005
- Dr. Kelsey Sue Sharpe D.D.S.521 N Main Ave Sioux Falls SD 57104
- Dr. Aaron Arthur Aadland D.D.S.1729 S Cliff Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105