Dr. Jason Roer is a Chiropractor practicing in Closter, NJ. Dr. Roer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Roer seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Cleveland Chiropractic College 2000
- Sacro-occipital Technique
Dr. Jason Charles Roer D.C.'s Practice location
Closter, NJ 07624Get Direction
Dr. Jason Charles Roer D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Alex M. Eingorn D.C.825 7th Avenue New York New York 10019
- Michelle A. McEllen467 Mt Prospect Avenue Newark New Jersey 07104
- Dr. Gary Victor Goodmark D.C.615 Wyckoff Avenue Wyckoff New Jersey 07481
- Dr. Akwete Sackey D.C316 ORANGE RD MONTCLAIR NJ 07042
- Dr. Robert J. Haley D.C.528 Valley Brook Ave Lyndhurst NJ 07071
- Dr. Dominic J. Frio D.C.1321 Washington Street Hoboken New Jersey 07030