Dr. Adhip Mukerjee M.D.
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology133 Old Road To 9 Acre Cor Radiology Department Concord MA, 01742
Dr. Adhip Mukerjee is an interventional radiologist practicing in Concord, MA. Dr. Mukerjee specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1985
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johns 1985
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Med 1985
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- 1984Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr, Vascular & Interventional Radiology; Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, Diagnostic Radiology; Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, Internal Medicine
- Beth Israel Hospital
- University of Texas School of Medicine
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center 1985
- University of Texas Affiliated Hospitals 1987
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center 1988
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellow 1994
- Beth Israel Hospital, Fellow 1995
Dr. Adhip Mukerjee M.D.'s Practice location
Concord, MA 01742Get Direction
Dr. Adhip Mukerjee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mukerjee
- How Beyoncé Helped Lady Gaga Fight Fibromyalgia Pain
Everyone with a chronic disease would agree that support from friends, family, and people who matter can, more or less, help ease the pain and discomfort, either physically, mentally, or emotionally, brought by their condition. This is why more and more support groups and communities are built and...
- Herpes Simplex Virus: The Cause of Cold Sores
Herpes simplex is a retrovirus that infects humans. The virus is passed from one person to another through direct physical contact or contact with anything that has come in contact with saliva or other body fluids of an infected person.Once the virus enters the body, it has a clever mechanism to...
- Limit Your Risk for Prostate Cancer with Statins
A recent study has shown that the levels of prostate specific antigen (PSA), a marker of prostate cancer, lower in men who take statin drugs. This may lower the risk of advanced prostate cancer in men, according to a study published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute.High levels of PSA...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- The Embarrassing Symptoms of Pregnancy: What People Won't Tell You
There are a number of symptoms of pregnancy, including fatigue, vomiting, and nausea, which are completely normal. In addition, many develop some awkward and embarrassing symptoms, like abdominal hair, belching and constipation, increased discharge from the vagina, and hemorrhoids. According to...
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- Joshua Adam Hirsch MD50 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Scott Russell Broadwell MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Chieh-min Fan MD55 Fruit Street Grb 2 Boston MA 02114
- Laura J Perry M.D.Bidmc/Be Well Chestnut Hill MA 02467
- Brian K. Bronzo M.D.55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Mihran A Artinian MD125 Parker Hill Ave Roxbury Crossing MA 02120