Dr. Milton Perez practices Pulmonology in BAYAMON, PR. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Perez manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Milton A. Perez M.D.'s Practice location
BAYAMON, PR 00959Get Direction
Dr. Milton A. Perez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything About the Mycoplasma pneumoniae Infection
Mycoplasma pneumoniae is a bacterium that causes an infectious respiratory infection. Mycoplasma pneumoniae can spread very easily from person to person via airborne droplets.Lung infections caused by M. pneumoniae can become very serious affecting your heart and nervous system if left...
- Pulse Oximeter Use for Patients with COPD
Pulse oximeters measure the pulse rate of an individual, which is usually marked by a small heart. This is the first number that appears while using a pulse oximeter. It also measures the proportion of oxygenated hemoglobin in the blood within pulsating vessels. This determines the level of oxygen...
- Dancing Through the Shadows: Julian Benson Shares Struggle with Cystic Fibrosis
Julian Benson is one of Ireland’s leading choreographers and talent agents. He’s the man with the sequined jackets and a louder than life personality. So of course he would be a fan-favorite judge of RTE’s Dancing With The Stars.Julian received his training at the Performing Arts School of...
- New, Promising Cystic Fibrosis Drug Needs Funding
Canada has the highest rate of cystic fibrosis in the entire world, with approximately 1 in 134 citizens suffering from the disease. However, a recent drug that has been found to be "life changing" for some cystic fibrosis patients is not being funded.Official responseHealth Minister Adrian Dix...
- The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Compass and How They Can Help
Life with cystic fibrosis (CF) can be draining, time-consuming, and frankly – quite expensive. A majority of people living with CF, as well as their families, are faced with complex issues, such as insurance hassles, when it comes to accessing the specialized care that they require. Although CF...
- 8 Doctor-Recommended Treatments for Bronchitis
Bronchitis is inflammation of the cells lining the bronchial tubes. It is a lower respiratory tract infection that usually follows an upper respiratory tract infection from the Influenza virus or other infectious agent. Acute bronchitis can occur in anyone and is generally suspected when a person...
- Dr. Frankie Alvarado M.D.141 Dean St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Hector J Stella estevez MD107 Gonzalez Guisti Ave Guaynabo PR 00966
- Dr. Carlos R Alcala munoz M.D.CAPITAL CENTER SUITE 606 HATO REY PR 00918
- Noel Totti MD735 PONCE DE LEON AVE HATO REY PR 00917
- Dr. Juan Jimenez MD452 AVE HOSTOS SAN JUAN PR 00918
- Dr. Hector Y Vazquez saad MDAve Fd Roosevelt # 400 San Juan PR 00917