Dr. Tamara Logan is a Chiropractor practicing in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Logan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Logan seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Tamara Harris Logan D.C.'s Practice location
Sarasota, FL 34239Get Direction
Dr. Tamara Harris Logan D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Marilyn Elaine LaVigne5851 Cortez Road West Bradenton Florida 34210
- Dr. Diane Stewart D.C.2020 Rose St Sarasota FL 34239
- Mr. Edward Joseph Fliss DC7425 N Tamiami Tr Sarasota FL 34243
- Dr. Robert J Indelicato DC239 301 Blvd E Bradenton FL 34208
- Dr. Steven R Sweat D.C.1312 Manatee Ave E Bradenton FL 34208
- Dr. Gregory Benjamin Logan D.C.3400 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34239