Dr. Curtis Cornelius is a Dentist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Cornelius specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Curtis Alan Cornelius D.D.S.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85723Get Direction
Tucson, AZ 85718Get Direction
Dr. Curtis Alan Cornelius D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cornelius
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dr. Robert F. Hawke DDS1575 North Swan Road Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Virginia Boland-Robillard DDS1601 North Tucson Boulevard Tucson Arizona 85716
- Dr. Sonia S. Hariri DDS1840 North Craycroft Road Tucson Arizona 85712
- Dr. Jay Citrin DDS5601 N Oracle Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Saeid Badie D.D.S.1575 N Swan Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Timothy Leong D.M.D.8878 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson AZ 85749