Dr. Natalie C Lee MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1350 S Eliseo Dr Suite 130 Greenbrae CA, 94904
Dr. Natalie Lee is a gastroenterologist practicing in Greenbrae, CA. Dr. Lee specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Lee performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
- Multiple-gland disease in primary hyperparathyroidism: a function of operative approach?
- The role of IFN-gamma in rejection of established tumors by IL-12 : source of production and target.
- Production of interferon-gamma by tumor-sensitized T cells is essential for interleukin-12-induced complete tumor eradication.
- Inhibition of host signal transducer and activator of transcription factor 6 results in cure with cyclophosphamide and interleukin 12 immunotherapy.
Dr. Natalie C Lee MD's Practice location
Greenbrae, CA 94904Get Direction
Greenbrae, CA 94904Get Direction
Dr. Natalie C Lee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- The Different Colors of Poop: What Could Green Poop Mean?
Passing poop is the body's natural way of eliminating waste and toxins that could otherwise hamper your body's internal functioning and cause serious health problems.The usual color of poop is brown. However, the color of poop can change due to various reasons. Most of the time, changes in the color...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- Gluten-Sniffing Dogs for Celiac Disease Patients
When you think of a loyal and friendly pet, the first animal that comes to mind is most likely a dog. Countless are the things dogs can do for us. From military, sense of dangers, protection, guiding and as well as being our best companions, a dog has value on all sorts of levels. They are powerful....
- What to Expect After Recovery from an Appendectomy
Appendectomy is the term that is used in the medical field to refer to a surgical operation used to remove the appendix. The appendix is a small tube-shaped pouch that is attached to the large intestines. An appendectomy is an emergency operation that is conducted to treat the inflammation of the...
- Studies Find that Avoiding Cow's Milk-Based Formula Does Not Reduce Celiac Risk
Food allergies are considered normal in modern society especially among children and infants, yet there are instances in which an individual can have a serious issue with consuming certain food products. These reactions are not always considered allergic reactions, and they can leave an individual...
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- Dr. Timothy M Sowerby MD200 Tamal Vista Blvd, Suite Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. Vikram R Malladi MD1350 S ELISEO DR GREENBRAE CA 94904
- Dr. John Bettinger M.D.1350 S ELISEO DR GREENBRAE CA 94904
- Christopher Hogan M.D.1350 S ELISEO DR GREENBRAE CA 94904
- Dr. Albert A Varner MD200 Tamal Vista Blvd, Suite Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. David S Bloom MD200 Tamal Vista Blvd, Suite Greenbrae CA 94904