Dr. Sayer Gunn is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Gunn provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Gunn works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Dr. Sayer K Gunn MD's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32216Get Direction
Dayton, OH 45409Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32207Get Direction
Dr. Sayer K Gunn MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Specialists Who Treat Tennis Elbow
What Specialists Treat Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is also known as lateral epicondylitis. It is a condition that affects the tendons and heals itself. However there are cases where the condition has worsened and thus the victim will require professional medical care.There are various doctors that can...
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- Alzheimer’s is Not a Part of Normal Aging
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common form of dementia, a term for memory loss, which is serious enough to affect daily life. It affects three to four million people in the US. 10% of all the persons over 70-years-old have memory loss and in more than half, the cause is Alzheimer’s disease....
- Young Girl Gets ‘Game Changer’ in Fight Against Cystic Fibrosis
At just one month old, Raelyn Copeland from Slidell, Louisiana was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, a hereditary disorder characterized by the accumulation of mucus in the lungs that makes it difficult to breathe properly. Her mother, Angela Spencer, immediately began to advocate, campaign, and hold...
- Friends Fundraise for a 5-Year-Old with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Harrison Williams was only 16-months old when he was diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD). The family heard the diagnosis while driving on their first family holiday together. They were happily traveling along when the pediatrician called and told them to turn the car around and...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. James Stanley Bomhard MD2984 Alafaya Trl Oviedo FL 32765
- Dr. A. Collins Villamor M.D.1200 Riverplace Blvd Jacksonville FL 32207
- Dr. Jennifer Leigh Knight M.D.2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Zoe Ann Lewis M.D.655 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Andrew P Daigle MD8580 Magellan Pkwy Richmond VA 23227
- Dr. Jaykumar M Pattani M.D.2808 Scott Mill Ter Jacksonville FL 32257