Bruce M Gordon DO
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease4682 McDermott Plano TX, 75024
Dr. Bruce Gordon is a cardiologist practicing in Plano, TX. Dr. Gordon specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Gordon also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Ohio Univ- Coll Of Osteo Med- Athens Oh 1991
Ohio Med University Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Interventional Cardiology
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Scientific Advisory Board Peytant Solutions Inc. 2015 - 2017
- Heart Problems, Consultation, High Blood Pressure (hypertension) And More
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Baylor Healthcare System Foundation
Areas of researchFunctional Cardiology
Bruce M Gordon DO's Practice location
Plano, TX 75024Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75206Get Direction
Bruce M Gordon DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gordon
- The Difference Between Arteries and Veins
Through closed vessels the closed circulatory system transports blood. This includes the arteries, veins, and the capillaries. Blood vessels that start from the heart are arteries and vessels that carry blood back to the heart are veins.ArteriesArteries are located deep in the body and have thick...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Your Risk of a Heart Attack Increases While Grieving
Mourning the death of a loved one will increase the risk of heart attack in the days immediately following the death of the loved one. The risk is elevated in the month that follows the loss, according to a new study. According to the researchers, this is the first study to see whether grieving can...
- What are the Causes of Heart Failure?
Heart failure refers to the condition where the organ fails to pump enough blood to different parts of the body to meet the demand. The disease refers to the weak pumping power of heart. In this condition, the rate of flow of blood through the heart is slow and the pressure increases. In most cases,...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects several systems of our body. SLE is also known as discoid lupus or disseminated lupus erythematosus. How common is SLE? Out of all the types of lupus, SLE is the most common form. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a very common...
- Sahil Bakshi DO5425 W Spring Creek Pkwy Plano TX 75024
- Srinivasa P Potluri MD5425 W Spring Creek Pkwy Plano TX 75024
- Philip A Morales MD6601 Preston Rd Plano TX 75024
- Marcus Mckenzie MD6601 Preston Rd Plano TX 75024
- David A Schwartz MD6601 Preston Rd Plano TX 75024
- Sarah Samaan MD5425 W Spring Creek Pkwy Plano TX 75024