Dr. Amy Keller is an optometrist practicing in Canal Winchester, OH. Dr. Keller specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Keller performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Mrs. Amy R Keller OD's Practice location
Canal Winchester, OH 43110Get Direction
BLACKLICK, OH 43004Get Direction
Mrs. Amy R Keller OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Dr. Craig Alan Coleman O.D.5525 Scioto Darby Rd Hilliard OH 43026
- Dr. Jay William Henry O.D.650 Hill Rd N Pickerington OH 43147
- Dr. James R Fleming O.D.105 Great Southern Blvd Columbus OH 43207
- Dr. Philip Neal Arner OD5965 E Broad St Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Kasey J. Huffman O.D.50 Mcnaughten Rd Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Wasim M. Sleiman OD4242 Eastland Mall Columbus OH 43232