Dr. Annette C Fontaine MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology4901 Lang Ave Ne New Mexico Oncology Albuquerque NM, 87109
Dr. Annette Fontaine is an oncologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Fontaine specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Fontaine manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Ross University School Of Medicine, Roseau, Commonwealth Of Dominica, West Indies MD
West Virginia University School of Medicine 2002
Ross University School of Medicine 1998
UNIV OF DOMINICA 1999
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Annette C Fontaine MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87109Get Direction
Dr. Annette C Fontaine MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fontaine
- What are the Different Types of Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is one of the medical treatment methods used by doctors to treat various types of cancer. This treatment is considered to be more efficient at destroying cancer cells that have spread and affected many areas of the body. This is because the chemo drugs spread across the whole body and...
- Fetal Exposure to Chemotherapy May Not Affect the Development of the Child
A new study has given reassuring results for mothers who are under chemotherapy treatment for cancer. The study results show that fetal exposure to chemotherapy after the first trimester may not cause health problems or developmental delays in the child. In this study published in the journal...
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- Young Bodybuilder Shares Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
Fighting against cancer is amazingly difficult for anyone who has to, and many choose to keep the experience to themselves. However, a bodybuilder, who is only twenty-three years old, has taken to Instagram to show the world the painful process she is enduring, and what it is doing to her once...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common conditions affecting men in United States. Most men above 50-years-old will develop this condition, at least in a mild way. The disease progresses very slowly and mostly remains asymptomatic until it reaches an advanced stage. In most cases, the disease may...
- These Foods Can Help in the Battle Against Cancer
There is no single superfood that can prevent disease or cancer, but research indicates that diet has a critical role to play in the overall health of a person for both the short and long term.The food that a person eats determines what resources are available to the body when fighting off...
- Dr. Natalie A Marshall MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Clark E Haskins MD4901 Lang Avenue Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Amyn G Alidina MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Gregg Franklin MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Ronald P Kubica MD4901 LANG AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87109
- Dr. Richard O Giudice MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109