Dr. Misti Wilson is a surgical oncologist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Wilson specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
University of South Alabama College of Medicine 1983
- Breast Cancer
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Misti H. Wilson, MD, FACS's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Tampa, FL 33606Get Direction
Midlothian , VA 23114Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Misti H. Wilson, MD, FACS | Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Misti H. Wilson, MD, FACS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Dr. Brian D. Badgwell M.D.4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Juan Camilo Barreto andrade MD5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Ronda Shirletta Henry-tillman M.D.4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Vicki Suzanne Klimberg MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Kent Westbrook MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. J. Broadwater MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205