Dr. Lealani Kersenbrock is a speech language pathologist practicing in CHEYENNE, WY. Dr. Kersenbrock specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Kersenbrock evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Kersenbrock helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Lealani Marie Kersenbrock M.S., CCC-SLP's Practice location
CHEYENNE, WY 82009Get Direction
Mrs. Lealani Marie Kersenbrock M.S., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Erika Anderson MS CCC-SLP8957 KOOPER TRL CHEYENNE WY 82009
- Amy Kent M.S., CCC-SLP1771 CENTENNIAL DR LARAMIE WY 82070
- Carrie Williams MS,, CCC-SLP8957 KOOPER TRL CHEYENNE WY 82009
- Alice Ruble5801 YELLOWSTONE RD CHEYENNE WY 82009
- Ms. Megan Rae Koeteman M.S., CCC-SLP5801 YELLOWSTONE RD CHEYENNE WY 82009
- Mrs. Kathryn Urbanek M.S., CCC-SLP326 PARSLEY BLVD CHEYENNE WY 82007