Dr. Bob E. Anderson DDS
Pathologist | Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology1 Saint Vincent Cir #240 Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Bob Anderson is a pathologist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Anderson is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Anderson can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Anderson may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. Bob E. Anderson DDS's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Bob E. Anderson DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson
Dr. Anderson & Staff.
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Dr. Eric U Yee MD4301 W MARKHAM ST # 783 LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Murat Gokden MD4301 W Markham #517 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Nestrud M.D.1 Lile Ct Little Rock AR 72205
- Brian Dennis Quinn M.D.1 Lile Ct Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Giovanni Insuasti-beltran M.D.4301 W MARKHAM ST # 783 LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Thomas D Bourne MD10810 EXECUTIVE CENTER DR STE 100 LITTLE ROCK AR 72211