Dr. Meghan Kennedy is a dermatologist practicing in Vallejo, CA. Dr. Kennedy specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Kennedy diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Meghan Elizabeth Kennedy PA-C's Practice location
Vallejo, CA 94590Get Direction
Meghan Elizabeth Kennedy PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Women are well aware of how ugly blackheads can look, and just how easily they can spoil our look for that special occasion. We spend hours sitting through painful procedures at parlors to get rid of ugly blackheads that cover up our noses and cheeks. But do you know the medical causes of a...
- Is This Mole Melanoma?
Are you worried that a particular mole in your body might be a cancerous melanoma? Melanoma is a type of skin cancer and unlike others that grow slowly, it progresses rapidly and readily spreads to other parts of the body. Generally caused by exposure to UV light and other such sources, it may also...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- 14 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Genital Warts
If you notice any swelling or small lesions around your genital or anal area, then they probably are warts. Warts are flesh-colored bumps on the skin. They are generally not painful but could be very itchy.Genital warts are common skin infections caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Heat Rash: What Is Miliaria Crystallina?
Heat rash is also known as miliaria or "prickly heat". It is a type of skin disease that mostly affects people living in hot or humid areas. It forms as a result of blockage of the sweat glands. This restricts sweat, and it is trapped inside the skin tissues where it causes inflammation.This...
- How to Get Rid of Peeling Skin
Peeling skin can be defined as unintentional loss of the outer layer of the skin. Typically, one's outermost layer of skin is automatically replaced every twenty-eight days. This skin replacement is often unnoticeable, but can be discovered when it is affected by external factors such as...
- Dr. Kim Shereen Frederickson MD400 Professional Center Drive Novato California 94947
- Dr. Stephen Lewis Dalton M.D.400 Professional Center Dr Novato CA 94947
- Dr. Min-wei Christine Lee M.D.1479 Ygnacio Valley Rd Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Tina Renee Kinsley MD101 Bodin Cir Travis Afb CA 94535
- Dr. Christine Denise Kilcline M.D.2290 Sacramento St Vallejo CA 94590
- Dr. Maryam Mandana Asgari MD320 Lennon Ln Walnut Creek CA 94598