Dr. Scott D Wellman M.D.
Pediatrician55 Lake Ave N Department Of Pediat Worcester MA, 01655
Dr. Scott Wellman is a pediatrician practicing in Worcester, MA. Dr. Wellman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wellman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wellman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1979
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Case Western Reserve University/Univ Hosp Case Med Ctr/Rainbow Babies and Childrens Hospital Program
Dr. Scott D Wellman M.D.'s Practice location
Worcester, MA 01655Get Direction
Dr. Scott D Wellman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wellman
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Dr. Hana Zibdeh-Lough DO60 Hospital Rd Leominster MA 01453
- Dr. Katharine M. Garnett MD19 Muzzey Street Lexington Massachusetts 2421
- Dr. Brad Alpert MD2 Narrows Rd Westminster MA 01473
- Dr. Karen A Heveron M.D.281 E Hartford Ave Uxbridge MA 01569
- Dr. Scot T Bateman M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Emily Joy Swilling D.O.10 Centennial Drive Peabody MA 01960