Dr. William Scott Spence M.D.
Family Practitioner559 W Washington St Burns OR, 97720
Dr. William Spence is a family practitioner practicing in Burns, OR. Dr. Spence specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Spence possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1999
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Univ Il Coll Med-Rockford, Family Medicine
Dr. William Scott Spence M.D.'s Practice location
Burns, OR 97720Get Direction
ST. MARIES, ID 83861Get Direction
Dr. William Scott Spence M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spence
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- What Are the Symptoms and Home Remedies of Indigestion?
Indigestion is a very common problem that surfaces in a number of ways in a person. Although it is used as a very loose term when referring to any form of abdominal-related problems, on many occasions, it could mean a more serious underlying problem causing the trouble. Indigestion is also known as...
- Larissa Ann Thomas M.D.559 W Washington St Burns OR 97720
- Dr. Kevin Johnston MD559 W Washington St Burns OR 97720
- Dr. Thomas Mark Fitzpatrick MD229 N Egan Ave Burns OR 97720
- Dr. Eva Song Mccarthy D.O.3600 NW Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Heidi R Vanyo MD559 W Washington St Burns OR 97720
- Dr. Sharon Rose King MD559 W Washington St Burns OR 97720