Dr. Angela Masini is a psychologist practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Masini specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Masini evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Masini because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Angela Masini PHD's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37919Get Direction
Dr. Angela Masini PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Understanding Depression in the LGBTQ Community
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer have a high prevalence of mood and anxiety disorders compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Studies have shown that the discrimination, prejudice, abuse, and...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- Actor with Autism Guest Stars on "The Good Doctor"
Many are watching ABC's new hit "The Good Doctor," which portrays a doctor who has autism spectrum disorder. While the show itself is bringing a lot of awareness into what it's like to have autism, it is making even further progress by having excellent actor, Coby Bird, on the show, who actually has...
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- Dr. Christy Sorrell PH.D.339 High St Maryville TN 37804
- Thomas Torkelson M.A.201 W Springdale Ave Knoxville TN 37917
- Frances Lee Palin PHD2018 Western Ave Knoxville TN 37921
- Dr. Dianne Jeannine Lemieux PHD1512 Coleman Rd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. H abraham Brietstein LIC4006 Sutherland Avenue Knoxville TN 37919
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Mckee PH.D.305 Westfield Dr Knoxville TN 37919