Lois Luann Minich
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84113
Dr. Lois Minich is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Minich specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
- Septal cystic mass in the right atrium: echocardiographic evaluation.
- Are screening echocardiograms warranted for neonates with meningomyelocele?
- What is the yield of screening echocardiography in pediatric syncope?
- An unusual variant of total anomalous pulmonary venous connection with varices and multiple drainage sites.
- Can Doppler systemic venous flow indices predict central venous pressure in children?
- Quantitative assessment of ventricular function in children with single ventricles using the Doppler myocardial performance index.
- How many echocardiograms are necessary for follow-up evaluation of patients with Kawasaki disease?
- Does Abciximab enhance regression of coronary aneurysms resulting from Kawasaki disease?
- Relation of the discrete subaortic stenosis position to mitral valve function.
- Spectrum of left ventricular dysfunction in potential pediatric heart transplant donors.
- An unusual variant of anomalous systemic venous return.
- Intermediate-term results of repair for aortic, neoaortic, and truncal valve insufficiency in children.
- An assessment of the electrocardiogram as a screening test for large atrial septal defects in children.
- Endocarditis after pectus excavatum repair: a case report.
- Surgical management of complete atrioventricular septal defect: associations with surgical technique, age, and trisomy 21.
Lois Luann Minich's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Lois Luann Minich's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Minich
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Dr. Chuanchau J Jou DO100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Jason T Su Other100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Elizabeth Vickers Saarel M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Susan P. Etheridge MD81 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Christopher Robin Mart MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Edward B Clark MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113