Dr. Albert Earle Weeks M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology6005 Park Ave Memphis TN, 38119
Dr. Albert Weeks is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Weeks specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1983
Texas A&M University, TX 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Chronic Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- U Tx-M D Anderson Cancer C, Medical Oncology; Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Albert Earle Weeks M.D.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38119Get Direction
Collierville, TN 38017Get Direction
GERMANTOWN, TN 38138Get Direction
Dr. Albert Earle Weeks M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weeks
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Morphos Declared a "Breakthrough Therapy" for Lymphoma
MorphoSys’s main objective is to design exceptional and unique biopharmaceuticals, all designed to enhance the lives of patients suffering from severe or life-threatening conditions.The human body has two types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Dr. Ronald D Lawson MD1331 Union Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Edward Simmons Muir M.D.7710 Wolf River Cir Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Carmel S Verrier MD2996 Kate Bond Rd Memphis TN 38133
- Dr. Raymond Osarogiagbon MD1331 Union Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Sohail A Minhas MD1331 Union Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Gang Gary Tian M.D.100 N Humphreys Blvd Memphis TN 38120