Maria De lourdes azevedo Gomes MD
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology3300 Oakdale Ave N Minneapolis MN, 55422
Dr. Maria Gomes is an interventional radiologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Gomes specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Univ De Porto- Fac De Med- Porto- Portugal 1989
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Protective effect of left ventricular hypertrophy in right coronary artery occlusions.
- Neutralizing antibodies to enterovirus 71 in Belém, Brazil.
- Using a dopamine type 1A receptor agonist in high-risk patients to ameliorate contrast-associated nephropathy.
- First isolation of enterovirus 71 (EV-71) from Northern Brazil.
- Human T-cell lymphotropic virus types I and II infections in a cohort of patients with neurological disorders in Belém, Pará, Brazil.
- Flexible ureasil hybrids with tailored optical properties through doping with metal nanoparticles.
- Molecular and seroepidemiologic studies of Enterovirus 71 infection in the State of Para, Brazil.
- [Investigation of enterovirus in cases of aseptic meningitis syndrome of Belém, PA].
- RT-PCR for confirmation of echovirus 30 isolated in Belém, Brazil.
- Echovirus 30 associated with cases of aseptic meningitis in state of Pará, Northern Brazil.
- [Analysis of various epidemiological parameters in patients with diabetes mellitus type I in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil].
- Molecular phylogeny of the western South Atlantic Sciaenidae based on mitochondrial and nuclear data.
- Multi-photon excited coherent random laser emission in ZnO powders.
- [Acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis caused by a variant of coxsackievirus A24, in Belém, Pará, Brazil, 1987].
- Indicators of depression in elderly and different screening methods.
- [Acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis, in Cuiabá, Mato Grosso, Brazil 1983].
- [Islands of Langerhans' autoantibodies in patients with insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus].
- Detection of enteroviral sequence in endomyocardial tissues from patients with cardiac diseases in northern Brazil.
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Diagnostic Radiology
Maria De lourdes azevedo Gomes MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55422Get Direction
Maria De lourdes azevedo Gomes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gomes
- What is Childhood Obesity?
Childhood obesity refers to when a child or teen is weighing way more than his or her height and age. This is a serious medical complication that usually leads the child to a troubled adulthood as far as health is concerned.Children are delicate human beings and obesity puts them at risk of serious...
- Millennials Taking Over the Nurse Workforce
Nurses Face Adversity And A Different Environment More Than EverWith millennials becoming more apparent of just what is required for a workforce education, it can be said that has been a rise in nursing like never before. More and more millennials are becoming nurses, which is outweighing the baby...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- Young Star with Cystic Fibrosis Wows Her Fans
Nova's a shining star who has never let anyone, or any disease, stop her from achieving her dreams.Nova is just like any other famous pop star. Though she's got the talent and the passion, she also had to put in the time and energy working hard at the recording studio. All this paid off though. This...
- Health Benefits of Selenium
What is selenium?Selenium is a trace mineral, which is mostly found in the soil. Since it is found in the soil, it is also present in certain food items and small traces in water. Selenium is one of the vital minerals for the human body. It helps boost the health of the immune system and actively...
- Dr. Jason Aaron Mehling MD1221 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis MN 55403
- Dr. Subbarao Inampudi M.D.1221 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis MN 55403
- Adeka D Mcintosh M.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Eduardo Ehrenwald M.D.1221 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis MN 55403
- Melissa Jeanne Neisen MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Gordon Archibald MD1656 Champlin Ave New Hartford NY 13413