Dr. Craig James Amnott D.O.
Family Practitioner900 Washington Rd West Point NY, 10996
Dr. Craig Amnott is a family practitioner practicing in West Point, NY. Dr. Amnott specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Amnott possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of New England / Main Campus 2001
- Martin Army Comm Hosp, Family Medicine
- Army Med Coll, Quaid-e-Azam Univ, Rawalpindi, Pakistan 2004
Dr. Craig James Amnott D.O.'s Practice location
West Point, NY 10996Get Direction
MONROE, NY 10950Get Direction
Dr. Craig James Amnott D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Amnott
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- Dr. Daren Garb M.D.2507 South Road Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Ivette Bernadette Torres MD460 Gidney Ave Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Zeiad Abraham Fakhouri MD1531 Route 82 Hopewell Junction NY 12533
- Dr. Anthony D'ambrosio M.D.1730 W Chew St Allentown PA 18104
- Dr. Gina Greco-tartaglia MD225 Veterans Rd Yorktown Heights NY 10598
- Dr. Francis C Imbarrato MD1200 Route 208 Monroe NY 10950