Dr. Michelle Kush is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Kush specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kush can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kush can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Ms. Michelle L. Kush MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
Ms. Michelle L. Kush MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Newer Birth Control Pills May Help to Lower the Risk of Ovarian Cancer
For a long time, it was feared that birth control pills would increase the chance of getting diseases such as ovarian cancer. However, multiple studies have surfaced, showing that women who use birth control pills actually have a lower risk of getting ovarian cancer. ...
- What OB-GYNs Wish Their Patients Knew about Ovarian Cancer
There are numerous things OB-GYN providers want their patients to know about ovarian cancer.For instance, that it is somewhat rare, but deadly. It ranks 5th in cancer deaths among women. Due primarily to the diagnostic issues noted below, about 70% of women are unfortunately in the most advanced...
- What Causes Back Pain in Pregnancy?
Back pain is a very common complaint among pregnant women and many often neglect it. About 80% of women experience lower back pain. During pregnancy, the mother's body weight increases, the baby grows, and the baby's body becomes softer and flexible to prepare for labor. A number of changes happen...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Terminal?
Let’s answer the question first: It depends on the stage of the disease. There are four stages of ovarian cancer, and the third and fourth are the most dangerous. The bad thing is that most cases of ovarian cancer are diagnosed in the later stages of the disease, when little can be done to save...
- Everything You Need to Know About Vaginal Thrush
Vaginal thrush is a common condition among women and is caused by a yeast infection. It may be uncomfortable and unpleasant at times, but is treatable with medication available in pharmacies. However, there have been cases where treatment was difficult and in some women, the infection kept coming...
- Dr. Michael Paul Vietz M.D.1380 Progress Way Eldersburg Maryland 21784
- Basma Abdo318 Merrie Hunt Drive Lutherville-Timonium Maryland 21093
- Dr. Chastity Takoma Edwards MD Essex Maryland 21221
- Dr. Trevor Wing Other1901 Hammonds Ferry Rd Halethorpe MD 21227
- Dr. Samuel Smith M.D.9000 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Ghevont Wartanian MD1307 Crain Hwy. South Glen Burnie Maryland 21061