Dr. Harish G Ahuja MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology333 Pine Ridge Blvd Wausau WI, 54401
Dr. Harish Ahuja is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Wausau, WI. Dr. Ahuja specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Grant Medical College - Bombay Universiry 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Abnormalities of the retinoblastoma gene in the pathogenesis of acute leukemia.
- Variation in the protein coding region of the human p53 gene.
- Correlation between molecular and clinical events in the evolution of chronic
- The pattern of mutational involvement of RAS genes in human hematologic malignancies determined by DNA amplification and direct sequencing.
- A splicing mutation accounts for the lack of p53 gene expression in a CML blast crisis cell line: a novel mechanism of p53 gene inactivation.
- Genetic and cytogenetic changes in acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Clinical and phenotypic heterogeneity in L3-acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
- Pre-sepsis prophylaxis and empirical treatment of febrile patients with neutropenia in acute leukaemia.
- Acute nonlymphoblastic leukemia in the first of three siblings affected with Fanconi's syndrome.
- Hairy cell leukaemia: a clinicopathological study.
- Suny Buffalo Grad Med-Dent, Internal Medicine; Suny Buffalo Grad Med-Dent, Medical Oncology
Dr. Harish G Ahuja MD's Practice location
Dr. Harish G Ahuja MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahuja
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- Dr. Umang Gautam MD215 N 28th Ave Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Hamied R Rezazadeh MD333 Pine Ridge Blvd Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Christopher G Peterson MD333 Pine Ridge Blvd Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Adedayo A Onitilo MD3501 Cranberry Blvd Schofield WI 54476
- Dr. Rezwan Islam MD3501 Cranberry Blvd Schofield WI 54476
- Dr. Thomas A Klinkhammer MD6200 N La Cholla Blvd Tucson AZ 85741