Dr. Sara Bunting is a speech language pathologist practicing in SPOKANE, WA. Dr. Bunting specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Bunting evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Bunting helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Sara Lynn Bunting MS, CCC-SLP's Practice location
SPOKANE, WA 99223Get Direction
Sara Lynn Bunting MS, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Georgina Tf Lynch MA,CCC-SLP310 N. RIVERPOINT BLVD. SPOKANE WA 99202
- Mrs. Christine Elizabeth Phillips MS-CCC-SLP18606 E 11TH AVE GREENACRES WA 99016
- Steven James Saunders CCC-SLP711 S COWLEY ST SPOKANE WA 99202
- Mrs. Julie Ann Brick MS,CCC711 E PLATEAU RD SPOKANE WA 99203
- Marcella Dunavan2421 E CASPER DR SPOKANE WA 99223
- Mrs. Amy Moore White MA-SLP-CCC13607 E SPRAGUE AVE SPOKANE VALLEY WA 99216