Dr. Franklin Ritz is a Dentist practicing in Healdsburg, CA. Dr. Ritz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Franklin Earl Ritz DDS's Practice location
Healdsburg, CA 95448Get Direction
Dr. Franklin Earl Ritz DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Olga Antipova DDS490 Post St San Francisco CA 94102
- Dr. Brock Anthony Thomas D.M.D.4737 Sonoma Hwy Santa Rosa CA 95409
- Dr. Anthony Thomas Fernandez D.D.S.1441 Montgomery Dr Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Dr. Pamela Everson D.D.S.1530 Healdsburg Avenue Healdsburg CA 95448
- Dr. Diane Trimingham Niles D.D.S.76 Doctors Park Dr Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Dr. Harry Francis Albers D.D.S.95 Montgomery Dr Santa Rosa CA 95404