Dr. Gary L Roth DO
Cardiothoracic Surgeon405 W Greenlawn Ave Suite 305 Lansing MI, 48910
Dr. Gary Roth is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Lansing, MI. Dr. Roth specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Roth typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine 1981
- Heart Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Pacific Hosp Of Long Beach, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- California Pacific Medical Center Program
Dr. Gary L Roth DO's Practice location
Lansing, MI 48910Get Direction
Dr. Gary L Roth DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roth
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Dr. Ghulam Murtaza M.D.1200 E. Michigan Ave. Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Joseph V Cotroneo MD405 W Greenlawn Ave Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. Andrew M Duda MD405 W Greenlawn Ave Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. Carlos A Velez MD405 W Greenlawn Ave Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. Wilfredo Crespo-velez MD405 W Greenlawn Ave Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. Divyakant B Gandhi MD405 W Greenlawn Ave Lansing MI 48910