Dr. Rehan Mehboob Karim M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology701 Park Ave O-5 (Cardiology) Minneapolis MN, 55415
Dr. Rehan Karim is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Karim performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Aga Khan University Medical College 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Air embolism involving the coronary and pulmonary circulation: an unusual cause of sudden cardiac death.
- Right ventricular pacing for right ventricular outflow tract obstruction in a man with biventricular hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Identifying influence of perceived quality and satisfaction on the utilization status of the community clinic services; Bangladesh context.
- Topiramate placebo-controlled dose-ranging trial in refractory partial epilepsy using 200-, 400-, and 600-mg daily dosages. Topiramate YD Study Group.
- Heart Disease
- Indiana University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Rehan Mehboob Karim M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55415Get Direction
Edmond, OK 73003Get Direction
Dr. Rehan Mehboob Karim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Karim
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Dr. Raed H Abdelhadi MD800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407
- Dr. Quan Pham M.D.6405 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Jane Chen MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Scott Sakaguchi MD516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Douglas David Hodgkin MD3300 Oakdale Ave N Minneapolis MN 55422
- Dr. Michael Hyun-ook Kim MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611