Dr. Anthony Menichino is a general surgeon practicing in Fort Harrison, MT. Dr. Menichino specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Menichino provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Suny Buffalo Affil Hosps, General Surgery; Hahnemann Univ Hosp, General Surgery; Lenox Hill Hosp, General Surgery; Flushing Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Flushing Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Anthony James Menichino M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Harrison, MT 59636Get Direction
Dr. Anthony James Menichino M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Appendicitis and Appendectomy
Health care personnel can identify many cases of appendicitis by checking the patient's medical history and then doing a physical examination of the individual.The health care personnel will ask questions like:...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- What Are Tonsil Stones?
If you are someone who is suffering from bad breath or feel a sharp pain in your throat when you swallow something, then there is a good possibility that you are having tonsil stones. If you are really worried about it, there is nothing to be anxious about as there are various treatments available...
- Dr. Ira Jay Levine M.D.Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Health Care Syst Tucson AZ 85723
- Dr. John E Galt MD400 Saddle Dr Helena MT 59601
- Dr. Dana A Osborne M.D.422 Ice House Ter Whitefish MT 59937
- Dr. Alissa D. Abentroth MD4601 Dale Rd Modesto CA 95356
- Dr. Randy J Kjorstad M.D.9040 Fitzsimmons Dr Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Dale Gilman Johnson MD828 S California St Helena MT 59601