Chang-Yong Tsao, MD, FAAN, FAAP, is an attending pediatric neurologist at Nationwide Children's and a Professor of Clinical Pediatrics and Neurology at The Ohio State University. Dr. Tsao's clinical a ...
Education and Training
Taipei Med Coll, Taipei, Taiwan (- Prior / 1977
Taipei Medical College 1977
Taipei Medical University 1977
- 2007 Nationwide Children's Hospital Physician of the Year Award
- Learning Disabilities
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Abnormal Gait
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Child Neurology; Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Delaware Co Mem Hosp, Family Medicine
- Albert Einstein Med Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital 1981
- Temple University Affiliated Hospitals 1983
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia 1983
- University Hospital 1984
- Delaware Psychiatric Center Program
- University of Cincinnati 1986
Dr. Chang-yong Tsao MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Chang-yong Tsao MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Exercises to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, each year, millions of people develop the neurological disorder called restless legs syndrome (RLS). The disorder is associated with aches, unusual sensations, and urge to move your legs during rest. This condition usually becomes worse at night.Treatment OptionsTreatment...
- Muscular Dystrophy Patient's Sweet Proposal to Girlfriend of Two Years
Michelle Henderson received a marriage proposal in an exceptional way and to a unique man. She dated Val Vera for two years and things were going great, and when they moved toward the Courthouse in the Square on a date, she had no idea that something special was about to happen. ...
- Miss Ireland and Her Family's Struggle with Muscular Dystrophy
They say that the loudest voice comes from action. Most youth are currently fighting for or against something. It is truly common for people at present to let themselves be heard and spread awareness of the advocacies they champion. One would notice via television newscasts, newspapers, and articles...
- On the Back of Friends: How One Man Travels the World with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone dreams of travelling the world at some point in life, and while this dream may envision backpacks, campfires, mobile speakers, inflatable mattresses and tons of supplies, very few people would dream of actually being backpacks on their thrilling adventure.Some four years ago, one of such...
- Migraines: What to Expect During Your Visit with a Neurologist
What are migraines?Migraines are a condition that countless people live with, and often do not seek treatment for. They are severe headaches that come in episodes lasting around 2 to 72 hours. If you have migraines, you may also experience other symptoms such as vomiting, vision problems (seeing...
- What is a Hemorrhage, and What Signs Can Be Used to Identify a Brain Hemorrhage?
What is a Hemorrhage?Our body frequently undergoes several changes. While some changes could be medical illnesses themselves, some changes could be a sign of a medical illness, rather than the illness itself. Our body is like a machine comprising of various components, and sometimes these components...
- Dr. Maria Kataki MD456 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Mankowski DO81 Mill Street Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. Rawan Tarawneh MD2050 KENNY RD COLUMBUS OH 43221
- Dr. Sagarika Nayak M.D.285 E State St Columbus OH 43215
- Dr. Miriam L Freimer MD920 N HAMILTON RD GAHANNA OH 43230
- Dr. Erick A Arce MD931 Chatham Ln Columbus OH 43221