Dr. Stephen J Zabinski M.D.
Doctor710 Center St First Floor Somers Point NJ, 08244
Dr. Stephen J Zabinski M.D. is a top Doctor in Somers Point, NJ. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Stephen J Zabinski M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Stephen J Zabinski M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Stephen J Zabinski M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Somers Point, NJ, Dr. Stephen J Zabinski M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1991
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Bundled payment initiatives for Medicare and non-Medicare total joint arthroplasty patients at a community hospital: bundles in the real world.
- Implementation of Bundled Payment Initiatives for Total Joint Arthroplasty: Decreasing Cost and Increasing Quality.
- Hemiarthroplasty of the shoulder for rotator cuff arthropathy.
Dr. Stephen J Zabinski M.D.'s Practice location
Somers Point, NJ 08244Get Direction
SOMERS POINT, NJ 08244Get Direction
Dr. Stephen J Zabinski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zabinski
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- What Is a Postictal Phase?
After a person experiences a seizure, he or she enters an altered state of consciousness called the postictal phase, which often lasts for 5-30 minutes. The postictal phase may also be longer if an individual has more severe seizures.This phase is characterized by disorienting symptoms along with...
- Support Groups for Muscular Dystrophy: Finding Genuine Connection and Understanding
A lot of people are suffering from muscular dystrophy (MD). The most common forms of MD in children are Duchenne and Becker, and about 400 to 500 boys are born with these in the United States each year. About 70,000 people in the UK suffer from MD. This condition, which is usually acquired by people...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Igor V Tsyganov M.D.1 E New York Ave Somers Point NJ 08244
- Dr. Richard B Islinger M.D.24 MACARTHUR BLVD SOMERS POINT NJ 08244
- Dr. Ilya M Allahverdi M.D.1 E New York Ave Somers Point NJ 08244
- Dr. Edna Samson-bacarro M.D.829 Shore Rd Somers Point NJ 08244
- Dr. John McCloskey M.D.24 MacArthur Blvd. Somers Point NJ 08244
- Dr. David T Seitman M.D.1 E New York Ave Somers Point NJ 08244