Dr. Gina Holm is a speech language pathologist practicing in GREENLAWN, NY. Dr. Holm specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Holm evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Holm helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Gina L Holm's Practice location
GREENLAWN, NY 11740Get Direction
Mrs. Gina L Holm's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Mrs. Susan Santoro2449 WESTLEY RD WESTBURY NY 11590
- Ms. Kaitlin Marie Dondorf SLP1165 NORTHERN BLVD MANHASSET NY 11030
- Melissa Andrea Carranza19 POPLAR ST CENTEREACH NY 11720
- Mrs. Laura Loiacono MS CCC/SLP29 PINEWOOD DR COMMACK NY 11725
- Ms. Elaine Sandra Glazer29 GLEN COVE DR GLEN HEAD NY 11545
- Mrs. Michele Vlack flaherty M.S., C.C.C.-S.L.P750 HICKSVILLE RD SEAFORD NY 11783