Ms. Rosalie Fine LCSW
Psychologist | Psychoanalysis110 E 71st St New York New York, 10021
I am a psychoanalytic psychotherapist and a certified EMDR therapist in private practice. My office is located in New York City in a very comfortable and supportive atmosphere. I have professional experience working with interpersonal and environmental influences on development and growth throughout the life span.. I have spent the last 16 years in higher education; clinical experience within my own private practice and have continued my educational experience within clinical practice. I specialize in all forms of Trauma, PTSD, Depression, Personality Disorders, Anxiety, Dissociation, OCD, Gay and Lesbian Transitions, Grief, Loss and Abandonment. I approach my work empathetically respecting the innate and autonomous capacities of the individual. Visit my Web- Site at Rosaliefine.com
Education and Training
The National Institute for the Psychotherapies Certificate, Integrative Trauma Studies 2015
Fordham University MSW 2003
Training Institute for Mental Health Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Certificate 2003
Areas of expertise and specialization
- ALPHA SIGMA NU 2004 National Jesuit Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi 2004 National Honor Society
- Curian Honor Society 2001 MMC
- Gerard Scholar Honor 2001 MMC
- Omicron Delta Kappa 2000 National Honor Society
- Alpha Chi 1999 National Honor Society
- Psi Chi 1998 National Honor Society in Psychology
- NASW National Association of Social Work
- EMDRIA International Association
- Psychoanalytic Society of Training Institute for Mental Health
Professional Society Memberships
- National Association of Social Work, American Association for Psychoanalysis in Clinical Social Work, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing International Association,Psychoanalytic Society of Training Institute for Mental Health
Ms. Rosalie Fine LCSW's Practice location
New York, New York 10021Get Direction
New York, NY 10001Get Direction
- Signs of Depression
Typically, you may encounter feelings of sadness and these feelings normally subside over time so your normal routine can ensue. However, in some circumstances these feelings of frustration and sadness persist longer than expected, and it may affect the activities of your everyday life.The mental...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- Music Can Prevent Chronic Stress
Stress is inevitable in life; however, it is less manageable if an individual experiences chronic stress on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Stress triggers a series of reactions that initiate the stress response in cells throughout an individual's body. Commonly, if stress persists for...
- The Shakespeare Workshop for Kids with Autism
The Shakespeare and Autism project is a collaborative project between the Ohio State University Department of Theatre and the Nisonger Center, a part of Wexner Medical Center. It is made possible through funding by the Office of Outreach and Engagement Impact Grant program, which is an Ohio State...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- Dr. Marie Mercado PSY.D.117 Dobbin St Brooklyn NY 11222
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST229-07 64th Ave Flushing New York 11364
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Vanessa Porto Caskey412 6th Avenue New York New York 10011
- Dr. Irina Volynsky PHD440 West Street Fort Lee New Jersey 07024