Dr. Tushar Umakant Gajjar M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine120 Kings Way Suite 3500 Williamsburg VA, 23185
Dr. Tushar Gajjar is an anesthesiologist practicing in Williamsburg, VA. Dr. Gajjar ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Gajjar also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1991
Texas A&M University, TX 1991
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Pain Management; Geo Washington Univ Sch Med, Anesthesiology; Baylor Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Tushar Umakant Gajjar M.D.'s Practice location
Williamsburg, VA 23185Get Direction
Dr. Tushar Umakant Gajjar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gajjar
- Coping with Lupus: The Emotional Side of It
An extremely difficult diagnosis such as lupus can put you into so many emotional phases. Some of your very first feelings would most likely include frustration, sadness, anxiety, and fear of what’s to come. From that point on, you won’t have as much freedom to do what you want– even the most...
- What is Avulsion?: Types, Symptoms of Avulsion and Fracture
Avulsion is a commonly found injury among sportspersons. An avulsion is a kind of injury in which a body part is torn away from its normal position. This mainly affects the soft tissues. Avulsion can cause immense bleeding.Avulsion is made possible by a violent force, which sometimes tears off the...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Kevin Galvin M.D.760 Pilot House Drive Newport News Virginia 23606
- Dr. Edward Cale Hendricks M.D.7519 Hospital Dr Gloucester VA 23061
- Dr. Michael Paul Markowitz MD11848 Rock Landing Dr Newport News VA 23606
- Dr. George Tilton Heath MD3998 Fair Ridge Drive Fairfax VA 22033
- Dr. Richard Loveluck MD7519 Hospital Dr Gloucester VA 23061
- Dr. Thersa Rosati M.D.355 Crawford St Portsmouth VA 23704