Dr. Thomas Delopez is a Dentist practicing in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Delopez specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Predictable pressed ceramic anterior restorations. Clinical observations.
- Limited and phased treatment of worn anterior teeth.
- Molar crowns that are faster, better, and more enjoyable.
- Aesthetic posterior crowns with minimal tooth reduction.
- Efficient face-bow utilization: an essential step to predictable aesthetics.
Thomas Edward Delopez D.D.S.'s Practice location
Thomas Edward Delopez D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. William T Mcfatter D.D.S.2515 US Highway 319 S Thomasville GA 31792
- Dr. Tom C Sexton DMD1384 Timberlane Rd Tallahassee FL 32312
- Cory Lee Couch DMD1318 E 6th Ave Tallahassee FL 32303
- Dale A Stockton D.M.D.2900 Lake Washington Rd Melbourne FL 32935
- Dr. Richard Joseph Chichetti D.M.D.1305 Thomaswood Dr Tallahassee FL 32308
- Douglas L Evans DMD237 John Knox Road Tallahassee FL 32303