Maria Wolff is a physical therapist practicing in Woodstock, IL. Maria Wolff specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Maria Wolff can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Maria Wolff will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Maria Joy Wolff PT's Practice location
Woodstock, IL 60098Get Direction
Mchenry, IL 60050Get Direction
Maria Joy Wolff PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Dr. Michael John Smerek D.P.T., C.S.C.S.750 E Terra Cotta Ave Crystal Lake IL 60014
- Linda D Glenn PT2000 Lake Ave Woodstock IL 60098
- Gilbert J Cua PT2000 Lake Ave Woodstock IL 60098
- Steven M Conway PT750 E Terra Cotta Ave Crystal Lake IL 60014
- Eric vincent T Miranda PT901 Grant St Harvard IL 60033
- Dr. Deborah A Mitchell PT, DPT, MPT5435 Bull Valley Rd Mchenry IL 60050