Dr. Josephine Mendoza Weeks MD
General Practitioner1150 Varnum St Ne Washington DC, 20017
Dr. Josephine Weeks is a general practitioner practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Weeks does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Weeks provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Cebu Institute of Medicine 1975
- Ear Infection
- Learning Disabilities
- Fungal Infection
Dr. Josephine Mendoza Weeks MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20017Get Direction
Dr. Josephine Mendoza Weeks MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weeks
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendix FactsThe appendix is also known as acecal appendix and sometimes the vermiform appendix. It is small in size with a finger-shaped pouch attached to the large intestines right at the bottom side of the belly.The lower tip of the appendiz is found 2cm below the ileocecal valve, which...
- Treatments for Dengue Fever
Dengue fever is a viral infection transmitted through the Aedes species of mosquitos and is more prevalent in tropical as well as semi-tropical countries. In many cases, the disease appears to halt progress on its own.If the infection progresses beyond two weeks, the fever often escalates to a...
- Alternative Treatments for Strep Throat
Strep throat is contagious and is serious infection usually caused by streptococcal bacteria. Strep throat causes inflammation or swelling of the tonsils and the mucous membranes, which line the back of your throat. This complication is very common in children and less common in adults.The common...
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- Is There an Association Between Your Sleep and Testosterone Levels?
Among older males, less sleep is associated with low levels of testosterone, according to a recent study. Normally, the levels of the male hormone decreases with age, and in some men, this may result in a lack of energy or libido. Researchers noted that some men manage to maintain normal levels of...
- Treatments for Laryngitis
Laryngitis symptoms normally start unexpectedly and worsen within a period of two to three days. The common symptoms for laryngitis are:...
- Dr. Mariya Bourget M.D.5895 Trinity Pkwy Centreville VA 20120
- Mr. Farid A Zurmati DDS PLLC5960 Kingstowne Center Blvd Alexandria VA 22315
- Dr. Theodore Louis Watkins M.D.323 15th St Ne Washington DC 20002
- Dr. Chuntung Changchien M.D.8824 Cunningham Dr College Park MD 20740
- Dr. Stephen C Kauffman M.D.3450 N Beauregard St Alexandria VA 22302
- Dr. Antonio Baltazar Valentin MD7313 Hanover Pkway #a Greenbelt MD 20770