Dr. Jacqueline A Bik MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1533 4th Ave W Bradenton FL, 34205
Dr. Jacqueline Bik is a cardiologist practicing in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Bik specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Bik also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Orlando Reg Healthcare Sys, Internal Medicine; Metrohealth Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Henry Ford Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Jacqueline A Bik MD's Practice location
Bradenton, FL 34205Get Direction
Dr. Jacqueline A Bik MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bik
- What Is Ischemia? Treatment for Acute or Chronic Ischemia
What is ischemia?Ischemia is the medical term used to describe a lack of blood flow to certain organs or body parts. Since the blood carries oxygen and other necessary nutrients to parts of the body, when blow flow is reduced these body parts do not receive the adequate amount of oxygen and...
- There is a Link Between Anabolic Steroid Use and Heart Conditions
A study published in the journal Circulation: Heart Failure, has shown that continuous use of anabolic steroids may weaken the heart. To add to the woes, researchers are not clear whether this change is a reversible one. In this study, weight lifters who took steroids regularly had impaired heart...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?
Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?Atrial fibrillation is known as one of the most dangerous conditions of the heart. The infection can easily lead to stroke if you are not careful. It causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers, especially the atria. It alters the electrical...
- Dr. John Kenneth Lourie MD4900 Manatee Ave. W Bradenton FL 34209
- Dr. I Lisa Chmielewski M.D.1921 Waldemere Street Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Bruce R Lipskind M.D.316 Manatee Ave W Bradenton FL 34205
- Dr. Abid A Shah MD5741 Bee Ridge Road Sarasota FL 34233
- Dr. Michael Mumma M.D.1540 S Tamiami Trl Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Yemuna E. Satya M.D.3231 Gulf Gate Dr Sarasota FL 34231