Dr. Nicole M. Ingrisano M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics Madison WI, 53792
Dr. Nicole Ingrisano is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Ingrisano specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Ingrisano can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Ingrisano can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Addiction Medicine, Pregnancy and Substance Abuse
Dr. Nicole M. Ingrisano M.D.'s Practice location
Madison, WI 53792Get Direction
Seattle, WA 98107Get Direction
Dr. Nicole M. Ingrisano M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ingrisano
- Understanding a Breast Cancer Biopsy Report
When a physician suspects that a patient may have breast cancer, they will likely call for a biopsy to be done in order to make an exact diagnosis and begin the prognosis stage. In order to do a biopsy tissue, cells, or lumps must be removed from the breast and sent to the lab in order to be tested....
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- Risk of Multiple Sclerosis Reduced by Breast-Feeding, Study Suggests
Women are twice as likely as men to develop Multiple Sclerosis in their lifetime, and recent studies have been focused on discovering links, if they exist, between MS and motherhood. The relationship between women and MS has become increasingly complicated as fluctuations in risk have been...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatments for Preeclampsia?
Preeclampsia is a condition characterized by high blood pressure and the presence of excess protein in urine in women during the second half of pregnancy. If left undiagnosed and untreated, it may lead to a very serious condition called eclampsia. Eclampsia is risky to the baby and the mother, and...
- Dr. Ryan C. Mcdonald M.D.4122 E Towne Blvd Madison WI 53704
- Dr. Jacob Lauer MD4122 E TOWNE BLVD MADISON WI 53704
- Dr. Kathy D Hartke MD SC20 S PARK ST MADISON WI 53715
- Dr. Mary L Stoffel M.D.5801 Research Park Blvd Madison WI 53719
- Dr. Sarah L Yanke M.D.5801 Research Park Blvd Madison WI 53719
- Dr. Jesus Igor Iruretagoyena MD202 S Park St Madison WI 53715