Dr. Paul B. Nieves DO
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1312 Bishop St Union City TN, 38261
Dr. Paul Nieves is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Union City, TN. Dr. Nieves specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Nieves can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Nieves can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1994
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1994
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Hurley Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Hurley Medical Center/Michigan State University Program
Dr. Paul B. Nieves DO's Practice location
Union City, TN 38261Get Direction
Dr. Paul B. Nieves DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nieves
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- When Does Vaginitis Normally Occur?
Also referred as vulvovaginitis or vaginal infection, vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina. It can occur at any time in a woman’s life. The condition can lead to pain, itching, and unusual vaginal discharge, which are mostly accompanied with a vulva infection or irritation. Some women may...
- Early Signs of Pregnancy You Should Know
Missed PeriodThis is the most obvious indicator that you’re pregnant. Women who have regular menstruation consider this the most important sign of being pregnant.Swollen and tender breastsYour body’s estrogen and progesterone levels are increased because you’re pregnant. The increased levels...
- What are the Symptoms of Genital Warts?
Genital warts are small and large growths that are bumpy and appear on the skin of genital areas. They are sexually transmitted and are caused by human papillomaviruses (HPVs). The warts can spread from genital areas to other parts of the body and vice-versa. Some genital warts are too small to be...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- Why Is Hereditary Ovarian Cancer Risk on the Rise in India?
Ovarian cancer is one of the more serious cancers which can affect women. It is the seventh most common cause of cancer in women, affecting one in twenty-eight women. The symptoms can be difficult to detect, as they mimic the effects of other, less dangerous diseases. When caught early, most women...
- Dr. Robin Freeman M.D.Renaissance Gynecology & Infertility Edison NJ 08820
- Dr. Elizabeth Duncan Lund M.D.300 W Peach St Martin TN 38237
- Dr. Verna J. Porter MD2002 Holiday Ln Fulton KY 42041
- Dr. Craig A Frayer D.O.300 W Peach St Martin TN 38237
- Dr. Roy F Lawrence MD1312 Bishop St Union City TN 38261
- Dr. Robert R Young MD1312 Bishop St Union City TN 38261