Dr. Yuanyuan Long MD
Neurologist | Neurology3100 Apache Dr Suite A2 Jonesboro AR, 72401
Dr. Yuanyuan Long practices Neuropathology in Jonesboro, AR. Dr. Long studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
Dr. Yuanyuan Long MD's Practice location
Jonesboro, AR 72401Get Direction
JONESBORO, AR 72401Get Direction
Dr. Yuanyuan Long MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Long
- CNN's Founder Ted Turner Reveals Dementia Diagnosis
In an interview with CBS Sunday Morning, Ted Turner, CNN Founder casually said that he has been diagnosed with Lewy body dementia. "It's a mild case of what people have as Alzheimer's. It's similar to that. But not nearly as bad. Alzheimer's is fatal," Turner said to Ted Koppel from his...
- Free Online Seminar on Intimacy for Parkinson's Patients
Chronic and degenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, lupus, and fibromyalgia, among many others, may dramatically alter the patient’s way of life in order to compensate for their symptoms. Said diseases may cause significant changes in their daily habits, and even make...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Tommy Hilfiger Now Offers Clothing Line For People With Disabilities
Coming down with a chronic disease or being born with a disability can be a very serious issue, especially if left untreated. As most know, a condition like Duchenne muscular dystrophy can alter the patient’s lives, forcing them and their caregivers to adopt different lifestyle habits to...
- How Questionnaires Can Affect Multiple Sclerosis Survival Rates
Questionnaires are valuable tools for diagnosing many disorders. They can find symptoms to trace and help doctors connect the dots to a diagnosis. As a patient, you want to give the most accurate answers to your doctor. With multiple sclerosis, it may be hard to tell which symptoms are related....
- Dr. Bing Behrens MD3100 Apache Dr Jonesboro AR 72401
- Dr. Kenneth Chan D.O.3100 Apache Dr Jonesboro AR 72401
- Dr. Mario Cauli M.D.1107 E Matthews Ave Jonesboro AR 72401
- Dr. Stephen R Bates M.D,800 S Church St Jonesboro AR 72401
- Dr. Mark Anthony Pippenger M.D.303 E Matthews Ave Jonesboro AR 72401
- Dr. Demetrius S. Spanos M.D.1107 E Matthews Ave Jonesboro AR 72401