Dr. Bonnie Rice is a speech language pathologist practicing in LAWRENCEVILLE, GA. Dr. Rice specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Rice evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Rice helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Bonnie Glee Rice M.ED.'s Practice location
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA 30046Get Direction
Bonnie Glee Rice M.ED.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Dysphagia?
IntroductionDysphagia is the medical term for difficulty swallowing. A person with dysphagia finds it more difficult to move liquid or food from the mouth to the stomach. Dysphagia is most likely caused by muscle and nerve problems. When food is swallowed, multiple muscles and nerves are...
- Lisa Epstein MA, CCC-SLP779 BYRNWYCK RD NE ATLANTA GA 30319
- Mrs. Brittany Nicole Karingada SLP11539 PARK WOODS CIR ALPHARETTA GA 30005
- Mrs. Jane Elizabeth Hoag CCC-SLP4709 OLDE VILLAGE LN DUNWOODY GA 30338
- Cynthia S Green SLP1015 PEBBLE CREEK TRL SUWANEE GA 30024
- Monica Dixon M.S., CCC-SLP4500 SATELLITE BLVD DULUTH GA 30096
- Mrs. Julie Abes8450 HIGH HAMPTON CHASE ALPHARETTA GA 30022