Ori Hampel, MD, is a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology. He earned his BA from Case Western Reserve University, where he was elected into Phi Beta Kappa as he completed a triple major in biochemistry, ...
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1992
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Enlarged Prostate
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Urology; Baylor Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. Ori Hampel M.D.'s Practice location
Pasadena, TX 77504Get Direction
Dr. Ori Hampel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Dr. Edmond T. Gonzales MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Dung Pham M.D6400 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Phillip P Smith M.D.6560 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Edward C Schatte M.D.3230 Strawberry Rd Pasadena TX 77504
- Dr. Eric A. Jones MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Bruce Jeremy Schlomer MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030