Gabriela Pierre is an acupuncturist practicing in BERKELEY, CA. Dr. Pierre evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Pierre treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Gabriela Pierre L.AC.'s Practice location
BERKELEY, CA 94705Get Direction
Gabriela Pierre L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Mr. Seung-won Lee L.AC20212 Redwood Road suite 104 Castro Valley CA 94546
- Kim Peirano503 D St, Suite 1 San Rafael CA 94901
- Mr. Henry Jianguo Wang L.AC4827 GEARY BLVD. San Francisco CA 94118
- Lara Peace L.AC.3188 1/2 16TH ST SAN FRANCISCO CA 94103
- Daniel G Abels L.AC.141 Brannan St San Francisco CA 94107
- Dr. Benjamin Chi-kuo Yang L.AC.582 Market St San Francisco CA 94104